COATINGS TO PROTECT AND PRESERVE MARINE INFRASTRUCTURE
Adrian Queally Ltd (AQL) provides very cost-effective and long-lasting PC Coating solutions, solutions which have been proven to protect and preserve a wide range of marine infrastructure to the best international standards. We offer optimal PC Coating solutions for a diverse range of types and scale of new-build and existing marine infrastructure, including marinas, berthing stations, piers, lock gates and bridges.
AQL’s has put in place quality assurance procedures that back-up our product specification and application processes. This ensures we always tailor our works package to deliver the most efficient, effective and long-lasting product and process solution to meet each projects specific infrastructure, operational requirements, site constraints and environmental conditions.
AQL has a proven track record of providing PC Coating solutions that are:
- Easy to apply, fast curing and extremely high performance
- Seawater, chemical spillage, abrasion, impact and UV light resistant
- Industry-leading for anti-corrosive protection, especially for splash zones and immersed areas
- Optimised for damp surface application and underwater curing
- Capable of withstanding extreme mechanical wear, harsh exposure conditions and wide temperature variations
- Optimised for easy maintenance, with high-performance surface tolerances
- In compliance with environmental restrictions